How bout that!

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Ya know I looked for that Cat...But could not find it.....So I thought I would put it where my friends would see it......Thanx guy's It means alot to us.

F

Felinepeachy

You mean it's the greatest gift SHE could ever give YOU :tongue3:

Congratulations.gif

Attachments

• Congratulations.gif
    Congratulations.gif
    100.9 KB · Views: 625
OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Thats true on every level...But I have 2 wonderful sons that she did not Mother in a Biological sense,This is her first!So I gladly take a back seat to her.

F

Felinepeachy

Well I am happy for you both. I can't wait to find out what you're having. Or are you going to wait and be surprised?

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
I would like to be one of those folks that can wait untill it's born,But I will not kid myself.So as soon as I know,This board will as well.....Har

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Aww... how sweet! congratulations to you both!!! But ,honestly, "I knocked her up"? :laughing9: :laughing9: Please find a more romantic way to say it! :D

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
sorry bout that,but after trying so long I guess I got a little loose with terms.....How bout...The eagle has landed....lol

flintdigger

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2010
Just wait until you have to get up at three in the morning to go buy strawberry ice cream, garlic dill pickles and mustard sardines for her midnight snack

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
i agree with feline and naturegirl

just think frank..........soon you will have another hunting partner and have twice as many artifacts to post
start saving your money so's you can buy another camera.......and diapers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread