GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to go, but I've got to work the part-time job this weekend even though the arrowhead show is about 12 or so miles from my house. How about picking me something out good while you are there? fyrffytr1 you already know the stuff I like ;D All joking aside, there are normally some really great relics there and I think addmission is only $3 for adults and the kids are free.

OP
OP
fyrffytr1

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to run by after I take the wife to breakfast. Probably won't stay long because I have a hot new site to hunt! It's a shame you have to work! :laughing7:

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
fyrffytr1 said:
There is an artifact show coming to the Hassan Temple on Palmyra Rd. this coming Saturday. There are usually several vendors from Florida. Is anyone here going to be there?

I went this morning and had a good time. I did not see your post until this afternoon.

OP
OP
fyrffytr1

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't make it to the show. I had the chance to go metal detecting and chose to do that instead. But, I had another incentive to go detecting. I had to pass the post office on my way to the site and there was a package waiting there for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread