A little bit o color

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
The stemed one is very colorful, i counted about 6 colors in all, pics do not do justice, sayin Datil. the leaf one is too small for a Lerma, so im saying Pelona and the brown one, at first i thought was a Armijo piece, but it was bothering me, typed as a Ventana side notch "friends".
Thanks for lookin!

Upvote 0

DarkwaterDiver

Jul 31, 2011
Moncks Corner, SC.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Tejon land and Fisher, 1280x water
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful Points! You live in great place to find them. Thanks for the Pic's.

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey brotha been a while........ Glad you PM'ed me on Manchu's Folsom....... what a beauty!!! Ah yes ummmmmm.....where are your pic's???....................lol..........I read the description of your finds looked down and notta, zippo,,,,zilcho................. :laughing7: stop playin man!!!!!!.....................Good to hear from ya bro.....Hope all is well!!!......PM your phone number i'll send mine.......I am dying for a chance to hunt with you guys on a trip down there!!!! Just bought a 01 soft-tail fully chromed and customed out. After wanting one for 15yrs. and never having the ability to buy one I decided this was my year. Another reason i have not been on in a while...............Sending PM now!!!........................GTP(Chris)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions