Yardsale score
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2009
    Austin T.X.
    282 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Yardsale score

I paid 4.00 for both books.The Time-life one is one that my Dad used to have that I was never allowed to look at.The other one I paid 1.00 for because it has a lil water damage.(just the cover and like the 1st 10-pages or so)

We do not inherit the land from our ancestors, We borrow it from our children.

Dec 2010
    242 times
    pizza and ice cream
    Banner Finds (1)
    good deal . Whenever I go to town which isn't very often, I look at the thrift shops. There are a few of them plus goodwill. I'll stop and go through their books. Big college town so the books come and go pretty quick, so there is always something new. I always look for history etc. Not many indian or arch books come through but I have gotten a few there.
    Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it......not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be. ~Michael Scott~

us
    Jan 2009
    Austin T.X.
    282 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Some more great stuff from my new book.

So many uses for the Noble Beast.

I love the womans Berry mashin hammer.

Catching live Eagles.

Looks alot like the Trade knife that I found here.

Just great!

Wood stunners...cool
    We do not inherit the land from our ancestors, We borrow it from our children.

Dec 2010
    242 times
    pizza and ice cream
    Banner Finds (1)
    cool. one page , arrow straightening has a pc which is like one i posted yesterday. ive found shaft straighteners/smoothers/abraders before, i just never came across info (which is odd because i read a lot) showing 2 pcs used together to straighten a shaft. I have one abrader I found that is a perfect cube about 2 1/2 square inches and has the groove on each of six sides. It's an awesome pc but I have no picture of it my son has this pc and some of our older finds we never got around to taking pictures of. I'm gonna have to post that pc. Here is the one i posted yesterday. Anyway cool books .Attachment 638680
    Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it......not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be. ~Michael Scott~

Sponsored Links