The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't count the 12,000 scrapers and 2,000 "mailbox finds" steve

Do you really want to go there??

I could bring just my field grade frames and put your collection to shame.

And actually, counting my 49 States Collection my total is probably closer to 17,000 pieces.

OP
OP
SOHIO

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
lol im not goin anywhere steve but ill tell you where your goin......makin an arse of yourselfville .....what are ya in the fifth grade
your collection is a fine one.... you don't know what I have

OP
OP
SOHIO

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
bump see i didn't start anything steve is evil look at his avatar

OP
OP
SOHIO

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you really want to go there??

I could bring just my field grade frames and put your collection to shame.

And actually, counting my 49 States Collection my total is probably closer to 17,000 pieces.

lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth but store up your treasures in heaven

OP
OP
SOHIO

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
lol I wouldn't want to take that title away from you, you deserve it more esp since your a fairyheadologist.

Is this the statement that set you off steve ? goodness you don't play well with others i was just joking back with your reply
this is exactly the way i left arrowwhateverology someone was acting the same way pretending that they were joking with you then turning drdave to be exact.
You don't have to feel threatened by me steve im not here to steal your limelight show them points all day long buddy ooooo ahhhhhhhhhh so cool steve, amazing how you find all that stuff you do you blow me away I could never be as good a hunter as you you are the king of flint they should devote a museum to your dedication I have even read some of your prose you are the cats meow. I will never be as good as you.

Does that help steve? Your ego full ? That should get you by a few days huh? take care

OP
OP
SOHIO

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
this has to be on top

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, here is what I know, I highly suggest a couple members back off on the implied insults and start acting like adults unless you want a moderator to step in.....

Last edited:

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
Treasure_Hunter said:
Hello all, here is what I know, I highly suggest a couple memers back off on the implied insults and start acting like adults unless you want a moderator to step in.....

Flip through the last 15 or so threads and you'll see which member needs some moderatin'... It's sad how quiet this once vibrant corner of Tnet has become.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flip through the last 15 or so threads and you'll see which member needs some moderatin'... It's sad how quiet this once vibrant corner of Tnet has become.

Already done so, it's going to end....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread