Did Anyone See America Unearthed on the History Channel?

Steve Ia

Aug 22, 2010
I watched the premiere of America Unearthed last night(Dec 21st). Geologist and adventurer Scott Wolter explores a government-restricted site, and makes a startling discovery connecting the ancient Mayans with rural Georgia. I immediately thought of the platform pipe that GaRebel1861 found and posted here in July. It was an interesting show and appears it will air again Sunday Dec 23 at 8/7C and Thurs Dec 27 at 9/8C.

Upvote 0

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
You can buy a digital antenna and get free stations with it...

I tried 2 of the conversion boxes when they first came out both times i couldnt get any signals here in this valley im in. But I had them hooked up to regular older antennas maybe i should give it another go with a dig antenna . its always good to have local chs

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched the premiere of America Unearthed last night(Dec 21st). Geologist and adventurer Scott Wolter explores a government-restricted site, and makes a startling discovery connecting the ancient Mayans with rural Georgia. I immediately thought of the platform pipe that GaRebel1861 found and posted here in July. It was an interesting show and appears it will air again Sunday Dec 23 at 8/7C and Thurs Dec 27 at 9/8C.

Hey! Thanks for thinking of me & the pipe. - Submit the pictures to that show and lets see what they have to say? I not going to do it but I don't care if someone else does. Could be interesting if they respond.

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Really the most important question about your pipe, which I admire whenever i see your avatar, is have you packed it :dontknow:

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I've got a couple busted platforms and a preform platform but none complete a pipe has been on top of my list since i started hunting back in the 80s, maybe one of these days....

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss the good old days of analog tv where ya just put up an antenna up and there ya go 3-5 local channels FREE like its supposed to be. And noone had ever heard of pawn stars .....man those were the days...the world is stupid....
Yeah, its all going green.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread