Did Anyone See America Unearthed on the History Channel?

Steve Ia

Aug 22, 2010
I watched the premiere of America Unearthed last night(Dec 21st). Geologist and adventurer Scott Wolter explores a government-restricted site, and makes a startling discovery connecting the ancient Mayans with rural Georgia. I immediately thought of the platform pipe that GaRebel1861 found and posted here in July. It was an interesting show and appears it will air again Sunday Dec 23 at 8/7C and Thurs Dec 27 at 9/8C.

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I watched it. Found it very interesting. My wife didnt though :laughing7:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope they play a re run I missed it. Bet it was worth watching. Looks to be a good show. Thanks!

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm getting ready to download it after midnight during free download speed sat internet companies are communists

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dish Network's Guide does not show it to be aired here, Bummer!

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
you could download it digger from history ch website from homepage click videos ...should be first the row only one episode so far click it and use a video downloader to get it.......

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This story of Mayans fleeing to Georgia after their final collapse emerged in the media several months ago, and was debunked as the ridiculous theory that it is. The ruins in Georgia wre made by Native Americans from the Southeast, not Mayas.

Last edited:

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
This story of Mayans fleeing to Georgia after their final collapsed emerged in the media several months ago, and was debunked as the ridiculous theory that it is. The ruins in Georgia wre made by Native Americans from the Southeast, not Mayas.

So their very first show is already proven to be baloney?

Sheesh.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I didnt really see the connection on the 2 sites but it was still a good show to watch.

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
ok i downloaded this the other night got around to watching it when i was being lazy this afternoon....I thought i was watching a reality show for a minute eh you cant trust discovery and history channel garbage these days i dont know why i bothered......i mean first off be professional ..no reason to cuss......and who was this guy again what was his credentials ...i ll have to go back and see..i said it felt like a reality show because it just had that feel to it tv just isnt what it used to be they cater to all the morons in the world for some reason ...and go figure their the dang discovery and history ch.. seldom is there anything worth actual education on these channels that i thought were created to educate. but anyway.....was that star map rock found where it sits or you suppose someone moved it to there.....the copper plate connection was interesting.....but i dunno about this hypothesis....and oh yeah the engineer guy you'd think he would have designed himself a better house......:icon_scratch:

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So their very first show is already proven to be baloney?

Sheesh.

We're talking about the "History" channel here.

Sheesh

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
We're talking about the "History" channel here.

Sheesh

I haven't had any TV programming coming into my home for a long time so I wouldn't know. I guess I figured that there may still be a few channels out there with some credibility, but maybe not.

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
i dont know why i bothered......i mean first off be professional ..no reason to cuss......and who was this guy again what was his credentials ...i ll have to go back and see..i said it felt like a reality show because it just had that feel to it tv just isnt what it used to be they cater to all the morons in the world for some reason

Agree 100%, one of the reason I got rid of the satellite, all crap anymore and WAY too many commercials. Try to watch a movie....you get 5 minutes of movie followed by 5 minutes of commercials....repeat until movie is over. No thank you. And I had the cheap package, with taxes and all it was almost 70 bucks a month for that nonsense.

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I miss the good old days of analog tv where ya just put up an antenna up and there ya go 3-5 local channels FREE like its supposed to be. And noone had ever heard of pawn stars .....man those were the days...the world is stupid....

Buckleberry

Sep 4, 2010
I haven't had any TV programming coming into my home for a long time so I wouldn't know. I guess I figured that there may still be a few channels out there with some credibility, but maybe not.

Yeah, I haven't had TV/cable for over 12 years now, I catch it at my dad's every now and then and it always confirms why I don't want or need that junk in my house....I rent movies at the library, got netflix for free and redbox every now and then, so I'm fine.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I record most of the shows now days so I can fast forward through the commercials. Works great

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss the good old days of analog tv where ya just put up an antenna up and there ya go 3-5 local channels FREE like its supposed to be. And noone had ever heard of pawn stars .....man those were the days...the world is stupid....

You can buy a digital antenna and get free stations with it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions