rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree as them being new. They show no patina on them at all. And where did you find them at?

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_3260.jpg some from a truck stop in OK along I-35

lots of these are made and sold at tourist places, truck stops, etc
not trying to make fun of yours at all, just showing the simularities

and once again welcome to tnet

steve
larson1951

Last edited:

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you say "found with" the Axe you posted do you mean in a field somewhere or in a box in an attic or at a gift shop?

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made in Mexico........last week!!

Jon Stewart

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2011
YUP, 50 centers. I always go through the 50 cent box at the trinket shops and buy the ones that don't look too bad and rework them. Some actually come out pretty good after they are re-worked.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey... I don't live there... I just park there alot.

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
Searcher, please do not be offended at what I say. I'm only kidding. However, that wire got me. All those bone fish hooks, and they had wire the whole time. Monkey's uncle! I honestly think you found something that was planted for a kid. Honestly, they should stick with Easter eggs. Had I found the pieces you have, I would have kept them as well. As for planting points for kids, if you are going to do that, use real points. I think kids should really learn as I did. I handed my dad every pointed rock I saw. In return, he launched them across the field. Breaking my heart, but not creating a spoiled brat! Searcher, better luck in the future.

OP
OP
The Searcher123

The Searcher123

Greenie
Dec 21, 2012
NC field hunter said:
Searcher, please do not be offended at what I say. I'm only kidding. However, that wire got me. All those bone fish hooks, and they had wire the whole time. Monkey's uncle! I honestly think you found something that was planted for a kid. Honestly, they should stick with Easter eggs. Had I found the pieces you have, I would have kept them as well. As for planting points for kids, if you are going to do that, use real points. I think kids should really learn as I did. I handed my dad every pointed rock I saw. In return, he launched them across the field. Breaking my heart, but not creating a spoiled brat! Searcher, better luck in the future.

I am only 11

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread