Some fakes never go away!!!

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contact the AACA and tell them about it and they will force him to take it off Ebay plus ban him from selling under the AACA guidelines if you have proof it's a fake.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm surprised you paid for that to begin with. Something that was going to take enough time to manufacture to be considered a prized item I believe they would have at least lined up the holes. If not at very least it would have kept my money in my wallet.. I agree you should have broke it.

OP
OP
Get-the-point

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a take a chance at it Gator. I let dollar signs weigh in over natural thought. When i saw it they made the holes to look like it was used and worn from the string at those points. A quartz gorget would be worth more then any normal type gorget. So that is why i took the chance on it.

OP
OP
Get-the-point

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hold up! Did you just say you resold it? You did sell it as a reproduction, right? Over time and changing of hands, it has became authentic again, right? Lol! I understand what has happened, but don't let your name get smudged by something like this. That would be bad.

Hold up is right!!!! Please re-read!!! I sent it back to original seller and my post clearly states that..............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread