steve

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
"thanks for posting
it is cool to know someone that used to be around my old stompin' grounds in SD"

LOL, good thing I quit hangin with that pretty young girl from up there. I wouldn't have that cute little Ellie, (as well as the 4 others) and I would have ended up related to you.

Joel

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
"thanks for posting
it is cool to know someone that used to be around my old stompin' grounds in SD"

LOL, good thing I quit hangin with that pretty young girl from up there. I wouldn't have that cute little Ellie, (as well as the 4 others) and I would have ended up related to you.

Joel

yup joel that's funny
you are right and instead you might be running the red owl store in java south dakota now
then you could be cousin joel

steve

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
PB300003e.jpg

most recent photo, I've cut most of the beard off now though. Nice to see everyone, i will take a bit to get through you all

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Around here the beard is policy. Goes right along with muddy boots and a bad back. Haha

Fiesty

Feb 14, 2013
New Albany, Indiana
Detector(s) used
None used at this time
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everybody....My name is Jennifer and I'm new to TNet and wanted to say HELLO to everybody with a face....Hope to be on here with lots of treasures to share with you all or just a good laugh....Happy Hunting and til we met on line, have a WONDERFUL day... Me on Valentines Day 003.JPG Me on Valentines Day 008.JPG .....The pics are from yesterday when I got dressed for my favorite Valentine....ME!!!...lol

DeerStalker

May 11, 2012
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Guess I'm fairly new here and don't post a lot, but I do read a ton of posts! Hopefully someday I'll find something worth posting here. But until then, this is me. 2bass.jpg

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some nice bass.

DeerStalker

May 11, 2012
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those were taken on my dad's pond. Average size we get there is two to three pounds, but one eight pounder was caught there last year by the neighbor guy. He threw her back, so I'm hoping to get her this year and take a pic and throw her back for someone else to catch.

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
Those were taken on my dad's pond. Average size we get there is two to three pounds, but one eight pounder was caught there last year by the neighbor guy. He threw her back, so I'm hoping to get her this year and take a pic and throw her back for someone else to catch.

you are a true sportsman
more people should put those big fish back
we don't keep walleyes if they are over 3 pounds unless we are in a tournament then they are weighed and released and all survive since the water in the missouri river is cold

HH'ing

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Welcome y'all. Good to see new faces and hope to see some of your finds. Nice bass there.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am glad that members who do enjoy this forum are coming out and saying "Hi".

DeerStalker

May 11, 2012
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We police ourselves to make sure his pond stays a good fishery. I'll only keep bass between 14" and 18". Anything smaller, or bigger, gets thrown back. We started doing this a few years ago and WOW what a difference it has made. Our crappie are averaging 12-14" now, and our bluegill are pretty healthy too. Still catch a ton of small 'gills, but they reproduce faster than the other species in the pond so it's hard to get a handle on them. We're hoping some of the larger bass will help with that. Well, don't want to hijack the thread, so Happy Hunting to all!

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
This is the thread to talk about whatever on. Getting to know people. I don't much care for eating largemouth but smallies are a different story. I love crappie patties though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread