Yesterdays Finds

pointshunter

Feb 10, 2013
ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my favorite spot was a bit muddy and only got to dig for an hour but found a lot of pressure flakes

image-2133133351.jpg

image-1275699134.jpg

image-1988945859.jpg

image-3348674498.jpg

Not much but for me it's something

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you had fun. Sometimes that is what it is all about. Just getting out

GTK96

Jul 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I hear ya, I usually go to the fields on Saturdays but never find much...still fun to do though

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya, I usually go to the fields on Saturdays but never find much...still fun to do though

I guess that is what makes finding stuff so fun...the fact that most of the time you aren't, but the anticipation that any second could be the one...the one when you spot something that stops you in your tracks and makes your heart skip a beat.

GTK96

Jul 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess that is what makes finding stuff so fun...the fact that most of the time you aren't, but the anticipation that any second could be the one...the one when you spot something that stops you in your tracks and makes your heart skip a beat.

Exactly. I almost like it more, every little thing, even a broken base is way more special and I appreciate everything...although finding dozens of points a day like some guys does seem appealing at times, I like it this way more I think.
HH

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly. I almost like it more, every little thing, even a broken base is way more special and I appreciate everything...although finding dozens of points a day like some guys does seem appealing at times, I like it this way more I think.
HH

I equate it to fishing...I'm going to enjoy myself no matter what...I would love to have one of those days where I hit the hatch perfectly and lose track of how many I caught...but I'm not likely to forget the day that I fished all day with no luck and then hooked the monster on the last cast....who am I kidding though, most times the big one gets away...and my mind keeps telling me that the next hole or run is where I will land the trophy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread