finally, release from the "war dept."

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Been on the mend from a major back surgery since middle Jan. Today I am finally released and will go back to work on Monday next.

The wife, bless her heart, has been on me like an iron fist. "don't do that"..."you aren't supposed to be lifting that"...."hell no, you aren't getting on that mower" on and on, you get the picture.

So in a couple hours I'm headed out to the farm, a four hour drive north west here. There I MD around the old home site, wander in the creekbeds. Also check on the turkey population to see what's gobblin'. (spring turkey season opens in a couple weeks) don't encounter another human being, just cows, 'till I come out. Yea baby!!!

Hope to be adding at least a few artifacts if the creek "Gods" are with me.

I love it. (look closely just above the turkey feather)

DSC00824.JPG DSC00831.JPG DSC00372.JPG DSC00375.JPG

Happy trails to all.

Attachments

• DSC00747.JPG
    DSC00747.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 0

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Firstly hope you start to feel better. Yeah we can nag but, it's because we care. It's when a woman stops nagging you, then it's time to worry. Looks a nice place to hunt, quiet, just how I like it. Nice spearhead, shame it's broke but still a nice find. Thanks for sharin'

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks beautiful... that feather looks just like osprey feathers here in Florida.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In your situation they nag beacuse they care. Good to here you are able to get back out. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread