A few recent Western kentucky finds!

wkyrelicman

Greenie
Apr 3, 2013
Hancock Co., Ky
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All of these were found digging the same deep woods rock overhang near my hometown. The site seemed to be undisturbed as my partner came away with more than me and we dug side by side. Also, the nice point is one of those debatable "snapped base" issues. In regards to that I can vouch that my digging buddy pulled one that is the closest to an exact match i've ever seen not more than 2 feet away. All of these were found between 6 and 24 inches down. SAM_0404.JPG SAM_0403.JPG SAM_0402.JPG SAM_0401.JPG .

One more thing, the small phallic looking object seems to be wrapped with some sort of material. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice finds congrats HH

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Wkrelicman to artifacts. Nothing better that an over hang to dig. Good workmanship always on those snapped bases kirks and fun to find. Looks like you are in a good spot with lots left to find/ Keep us posted on your progress please.
HH
TnMtns

bci101tractors

Jan 10, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, please keep us posted, I think you might be on something really nice..
Wish I could help you, sorry.
Thanks,
BCI

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site. You got some good ones in that dig. The first pic with the penny in it looks to be debatable as to artifacts but the rest look real good. Glad you are here and look forward to more of your finds, rock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread