rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So many different types of treasure in that photo from all ages of time.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Tell us more, are they in a creek or what. Wow, all those points, at least 10, along with a pocket knife, an insulator,
a sharks tooth and a nickel is mind boggling. What's the round thing alongside the nickle, and the fluted things above
the bottle bottom, what are they. Is the pottery piece the large dark point is sitting on Indian pottery, or modern?
I've never seen anything like that. The more I look the more I see, looks like a broken plastic fork sitting on what looks
like eye glasses. Tell me it's not salted.

OP
OP
kinchafoonee

kinchafoonee

Apr 2, 2013
SoWeGa
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tell us more, are they in a creek or what. Wow, all those points, at least 10, along with a pocket knife, an insulator,
a sharks tooth and a nickel is mind boggling. What's the round thing alongside the nickle, and the fluted things above
the bottle bottom, what are they. Is the pottery piece the large dark point is sitting on Indian pottery, or modern?
I've never seen anything like that. The more I look the more I see, looks like a broken plastic fork sitting on what looks
like eye glasses. Tell me it's not salted.

I am sure he staged this. He stated it was to show what could be found on river bottoms.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread