rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had a person here for a while that made his own and sold them as art pieces. He hasnt been here for a while though.

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
I have seen pictures of monster sized Clovis points. I have never seen a super small Clovis. Does anyone here know if Clovis points as small as this exist?

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
I have seen pictures of monster sized Clovis points. I have never seen a super small Clovis. Does anyone here know if Clovis points as small as this exist?

He knapped them using a scope and micro tools, so I doubt Clovis people would have made them. And being smaller than the i in a Dime is pretty tiny. Might have worked for hunting bumble bees?

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
I remember when Danny started out. He used to come over to the old Mplayer / Livve program (12-15+ years ago) and we'd all stay up til the wee hours of the morning talking points & knapping. He was having issues with thinning "regular sized" points, so he took to knapping minis under the 'scope, lol. I have some of the first that he done.

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Cool!

You wouldn't want to drop one on the carpet, or misplace one of them little buggers now would you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread