Some Old Frames

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
I was asked in another thread to post some of my frames. None of my finds from the last few years are in any of them.

The first frame is one of my favorites. Most of these artifacts were found on my grandfather's farm in Burke County when I was growing up.

I really like the black point in the middle.

The blade in the middle is 5 1/4 inches. I found it in a field where the seed beds had been put in but it had had no rain on it. I was pretty stoked.

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool! I guess seeing its snowing we all should show some. Very nice Americus. You getting any snow today?

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Americus!! AMERICA!! REALLY GORGEOUS POINTS!! Thanks very much for sharing!! Those are some Real Knockouts!! CONGRATS!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Cool! I guess seeing its snowing we all should show some. Very nice Americus. You getting any snow today?

It was supposed to begin snowing around noon today but it hasn't started yet. It is supposed to snow most of the night. Schools all over south Georgia were closed today and will be closed tomorrow.

Cosmo

Aug 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That blade in the middle of picture 3 is freakin sweeet. Outstanding collection.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was supposed to begin snowing around noon today but it hasn't started yet. It is supposed to snow most of the night. Schools all over south Georgia were closed today and will be closed tomorrow.

We got a little over 2 inches of snow today. That should make the rocks come to the top.

pickaway

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great collection...

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have those arranged nicely for display. A collection to be proud of for sure!

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you buy your frames or make them? I would like to get some of the colored foam for my frames but don't know where to find it.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simply beautiful. I have never seen such color as what you find in your area. That and the bullseye material. I know they had to see it as well. Hope you survived the ice it should make your fields push up a few nice ones. Thanks for showing. I knew you had some killer frames. What little I have from your area will always be special to me.
Have a great season Americus!

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Did you buy your frames or make them? I would like to get some of the colored foam for my frames but don't know where to find it.

I purchased the frames. Except for one frame, what you are seeing is fabric covering foam.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread