old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion18: Let's all wish Larson 1951 a Happy Birthday! :occasion18: special-birthday.gif Happy Birthday Steve!!!

Cute_happy_birthday_clipart_15.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy Birthday, It's not a problem until your older than some of the points you've been finding!
Happy birthday. May you feel smiling guests.
Happy Birthday, Steve!
Hey larson1951!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steve!! May the Sun be on your face and the Wind at your back!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

you'all made me day......thank you thank you and HH'ing to ALL this season

stevie
larson1951

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....:occasion13:.....just saw that it's you "special" day Larson and want to wish you many more moons to come....you have a lot of great friends thinking of you and what could be more wonderful than that! Hope you have a Great day today :occasion16:

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy birthday Stevie.
I made you a cake

Birthday+Cake.JPG

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on another yr Steve!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday friend ! This is the kind of man Steve is…… I get home a few minutes ago and there is a package on my door step from him. He sent me a package on his Birthday! We are all lucky to call you friend.
Happy Birthday and Happy Hunting.
TnMtns

:occasion14::notworthy::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13::occasion16::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13::occasion16::occasion16::occasion13::occasion14::occasion14::occasion14::wav::wav::wav::wav::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13:

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy birthday, Steve!
Happy Birthday to the MOJO stick maker!!
Congrats on another yr Steve!
Happy Birthday friend ! This is the kind of man Steve is…… I get home a few minutes ago and there is a package on my door step from him. He sent me a package on his Birthday! We are all lucky to call you friend. Happy Birthday and Happy Hunting. TnMtns :occasion14::notworthy::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13::occasion16::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13::occasion16::occasion16::occasion13::occasion14::occasion14::occasion14::wav::wav::wav::wav::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13::occasion13:

well thank YOU ALL and ALL TNET FRIENDS.....................................thanks much in a very fierce way!
thanks so much for keeping this "american indian artifacts forum" a great respectful and informative part of the TREASURE NET!

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday Steve may your lodge always be warm,your hunting easy and the strength of your youth returned over and over.:hello:

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, friend I sincerely hope you had an awesome birthday. :thumbsup: Wish I could have taken you out to a steak dinner. Or even barbequed some delicious ribs. God Bless you with many years to come! :notworthy:

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday and again, thanks for the relics you sent me. I get them out at least once a week just to look at them.

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy Birthday Steve may your lodge always be warm,your hunting easy and the strength of your youth returned over and over.:hello:
That's is cool Gator! :icon_thumleft:
Well, friend I sincerely hope you had an awesome birthday. :thumbsup: Wish I could have taken you out to a steak dinner. Or even barbequed some delicious ribs. God Bless you with many years to come! :notworthy:
Happy Birthday and again, thanks for the relics you sent me. I get them out at least once a week just to look at them.

thank you eddie monster and thanks fyrffytr i am happy that both of you tnetters are enjoying the artifacts i sent you

an extra thanks for the gift of ammolite 'buffalo stone' from natch.

and an extra thanks to you old digger dennis for this thread

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Happy birthday Mandan man...I couldn't think of a better man to document and care for your site.

by the way....ever hear of "booksmart"? easy way to self publish a book of artifacts (lots of photos). not expensive either...we could all buy one from you....about 35 or 40 $ each....

hint hint

since it is all done on line any one of us could help you out from our own computer.

mainejman

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy birthday to very interesting character.....Always entertained by your posts....may this year be one of your best years....mjm

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy birthday Mandan man...I couldn't think of a better man to document and care for your site. by the way....ever hear of "booksmart"? easy way to self publish a book of artifacts (lots of photos). not expensive either...we could all buy one from you....about 35 or 40 $ each.... hint hint since it is all done on line any one of us could help you out from our own computer.

you know uncle i am thinking about it ever since you told me about a bit ago.......i am gonna pm you about it in a while.....that is a cool idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread