Heres those "maybe" points/things...or just discards? Help....

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's those "maybe" points/things...or just discards? Help....

.....these are the ones that are flat or plain on the other side, what do you guys think they are??? Also I'm posting that pretty one I already posted but wanted to add the other side of it, which isn't as nice.....thanxs :) DSCN6756.JPG DSCN6758.JPG RSCN6789.JPG RSCN6788.JPG RSCN6836.JPG ....and not sure if this long pretty transparent piece is a cutter?

Upvote 0

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful material you have in your area! I would think they are flake knives. Last one probably is to.

Red Earth

Jul 29, 2013
Hey cat, if those are discards, go ahead and discard them to my mailbox in Illinois. Lol

ncnurseryman

Jul 28, 2013
north carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obsidian looks good in any shape. I used to do some work for a lady that has a chunk of obsidian the size of a soccer ball. I incorporated it into a landscaping design I built for her. Unfortunately she moved away and took it with her.

ncnurseryman

Jul 28, 2013
north carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obsidian looks good in any shape. I used to do some work for a lady that has a chunk of obsidian the size of a soccer ball. I incorporated it into a landscaping design I built for her. Unfortunately she moved away and took it with her.

Oops. Double posted.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have a few ugly points, utilitarian, made quick used and tossed aside....or perhaps made by less skilled hands.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice set of tools Kat. Some are complete and some are what are called flake tools.

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:) Thanks SCrocks.....Red Earth I don't have your address, darn ;)......Thank you monsterrack, as usual :thumbsup:......ncnurseryman Thanks & good story..Thanks & good story........HeavyFletch :)........Deadeye :icon_thumleft:.......Unclemac, so they're ugly eh? lol.........Americus :cat: thanxs.......and rock thank you :)

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:) Thanks SCrocks.....Red Earth I don't have your address, darn ;)......Thank you monsterrack, as usual :thumbsup:......ncnurseryman Thanks & good story..Thanks & good story........HeavyFletch :)........Deadeye :icon_thumleft:.......Unclemac, so they're ugly eh? lol.........Americus :cat: thanxs.......and rock thank you :)
I'll send you a private message with my address. That trash would fit in good down here in south Georgia!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread