.....if you guys arent to tired of it....Sherds......;)

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....if you guys aren't to tired of it....Sherds......;)

....some up close pictures of new finds..... RSCN7749.JPG RSCN7754.JPG RSCN7756.JPG RSCN7759.JPG RSCN7761.JPG RSCN7763.JPG .....and a few more, I put the last sherd in with them. :) RSCN7774.JPG ....hum...thinking I'm not liking the yellow background so much here :-\...oh well, to late.

Upvote 0

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely a nice group of chards.
The yellows not that bad at least its not red lol

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If someone gets tired of looking at artifacts they are crazy lol thanks always for sharing your awesome pottery ;)

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:...on the color thing GatorBoy & thanks.

Very nice of you ncnurseryman :)

It's nice to be able to share...so your welcome painterx7...& thanks for sharing yours as well.:icon_thumright:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One day the stone artifacts will be so rare to find that a piece of pottery will be the normal post of a find cause most wont pick them up today. I like looking at all artifacts.

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
those look great Kat! I love the different patterns and shapes. As many pieces as you find out there it seems like they sure made and used alot of pottery jugs and bowls. Looks like they were very creative coming up with patterns to put on them. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....monsterrack....:rolleyes: so nice of you...thanks.

rock....I'll have to start looking for "stone" things more, been to focused on sherds & obsidian. :)

Thank you huntress 104...they did seem to have made a lot....guess they "broke" as many dishes as my hubby...lol...and needed to replace!? ;)

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They are very nice. Here in Florida the pottery is never painted so I enjoy the painted patterns yours have. A friend gave me a bunch of sherds from out west that are all painted up and I put them in a case to display. A lot of people comment on them. Thanks.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are very nice. Here in Florida the pottery is never painted so I enjoy the painted patterns yours have. A friend gave me a bunch of sherds from out west that are all painted up and I put them in a case to display. A lot of people comment on them. Thanks.

Can we see them?

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...yes newnan man....like rock said "Can we see them" please.......and thank you. :)

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a very good comparison outlaw, thanks for that! :drunken_smilie: (that's a happy drunk smile thingy)...but also looks like "snowflakes", so I'm using it! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions