Killer last hunt ( video)

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video boss and nice pieces NOTWORTY !!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id rather look at a still picture but videos are probably the future. HH, rock

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Great finds! I enjoyed the video, and especially the text overlays, since I do not have speakers hooked up to this PC, and have to watch in silence.

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome thanks for the responses , Shane (flint seeker) has the video skills and basically ripped me a knew one on this hunt,

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
Once again, great video and even better artifacts. In a private message to Trev, I let him know that I believe he has more than one banner find and that they have gone unrecognized. Speaking for myself, I am so mesmerized by some of his slate finds that to mention banner slips my mind. Trev. humbly replied to my private message. I started not to make this post. After a little thought, I decided this post should be made. So..... Trev, if you look through some of his past post, has not only found a pestle that received a blue ribbon at an artifact show, but he's found numerous museum quality slate pieces. He has also made videos, not to prove that he actually found these pieces, instead, he made them for our entertainment. We have seen this guy pull some impressive artifacts from the dirt. Why haven't we added him to the T-net banner list?

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why thanks so much buddy, that is very kind of ya :) I love watching people find artifacts so i want to do the same for people and show them what we find in our state and even counrty to others. heres a few of my best finds. This past show i recieved best find ever for my red quartzite pestle
060.JPG 204.JPG . 1975093_234841950034865_83978624_n.jpg 564.JPG

pickaway

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that face pipe 'wow'... great finds and vid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread