investment doves

outlawatheart

Jan 19, 2011
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
dove 602 2.jpg dove 602 1.jpg dove 424 1.jpg dove 424 2.jpg check out the name on the white dove

Upvote 0

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those are nice outlaw,but with what you find i can not believe you buy them.

OP
OP
outlawatheart

outlawatheart

Jan 19, 2011
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
I use to be such a purest on not buying and selling but have come to realize that to get an extreme collection you have to buy them. I don't think if I lived to be 200 that I would find any like the ones I have purchased recently. Just a different way of hunting heads sorta kinda.
those are nice outlaw,but with what you find i can not believe you buy them.

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
Nice dovetails. That can become an expensive addiction, but they are such well made points.

check out the name on the white dove

John Berner? He's a dealer who's moved a lot of points over the years. Half the fun is finding them, but tracking down Doves from Copeland, Wakefield, Wachtel, and other collectors from the 40's-70's is a great investment.

OP
OP
outlawatheart

outlawatheart

Jan 19, 2011
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
American Artifacts Inc. John Berner
I thought he was an authenticator. was told be the seller that he had a very awesome collection at one time

Nice dovetails. That can become an expensive addiction, but they are such well made points.American Artifacts Inc. John Berner

John Berner? He's a dealer who's moved a lot of points over the years. Half the fun is finding them, but tracking down Doves from Copeland, Wakefield, Wachtel, and other collectors from the 40's-70's is a great investment.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....like buy a painting....they are works of "Art"...:icon_thumleft:

intensecrasher

Apr 6, 2014
California
Detector(s) used
Ground-penetrating radar...LOL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Killer...One day soon I'm going to have to start buying some nice COA stuff!

intensecrasher

Apr 6, 2014
California
Detector(s) used
Ground-penetrating radar...LOL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Outlawatheart, Can you recommend someone who sells these types of quality artifacts? I have looked at several online sites but the prices for what they are selling are insane.

OP
OP
outlawatheart

outlawatheart

Jan 19, 2011
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
I have a guy I buy from that has all papered points...but the G10 stuff is 500.00 plus plus, he has some awesome stuff though and not sure what other types he has I can find out for you. what types are you looking for? His daltons and doves are par none. I believe he has thebes and snyder points too all with multiple papers on them. If your interested I will try to hook you up. he does paypal only. his shipping is awesome and lightening fast
Outlawatheart, Can you recommend someone who sells these types of quality artifacts? I have looked at several online sites but the prices for what they are selling are insane.

OP
OP
outlawatheart

outlawatheart

Jan 19, 2011
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
top shelf points are a great investment
I have a guy I buy from that has all papered points...but the G10 stuff is 500.00 plus plus, he has some awesome stuff though and not sure what other types he has I can find out for you. what types are you looking for? His daltons and doves are par none. I believe he has thebes and snyder points too all with multiple papers on them. If your interested I will try to hook you up. he does paypal only. his shipping is awesome and lightening fast

Edmundruffin

Aug 17, 2010
West Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Groundhawk for metal, eyeballs for stone
The ones I have were sitting there....... stick turned, shape showing, picked half showing... by hand, with a prayer that it is whole. In a wash line, or a deep rain cut into the field, or an erosion line. I have never found one lying upon an authentication paper. That is my experience. You are open to share yours.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread