Past couple hunts

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a few good ones along with some brokes, scrapers and a couple quarry blanks. A couple of the broke ones hurt a little. Thanks for the look.
004.JPG 006.JPG 002.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 009.JPG

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allot of good hunts in your area

ptsofnc

Apr 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! You find a lot of white quartz points. Very nice.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So SC what do you do with all of your broken pieces? Most of my collection is made up of nicer damaged points. To find a perfect one is rare for me. Even the one in my avatar is missing the very tip but I still like the color, rock

OP
OP
SCrocks

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So SC what do you do with all of your broken pieces? Most of my collection is made up of nicer damaged points. To find a perfect one is rare for me. Even the one in my avatar is missing the very tip but I still like the color, rock
Rock -I try to piece them together for a while until the site is gone. Then I put them in a bucket. I plan to make some frames of the heartbreakers soon. Thanks

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually have been updating my frames lately due to the hunting being so slow and the gravel bars growing trees and grass on them. Winter time I just collect and summer I organize cause its my slow time. You find a bunch that's for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread