Yesterdays Finds

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its like a buffet of artifacts at Tilly's Hill I know it won't last forever but it sure is nice while I can hunt this site . P8201153.JPG P8201154.JPG P8201156.JPG P8201160.JPG

Upvote 0

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful So different from what we find her in New Jersey. Are the clear ones made from Quartz?

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it will last forever. How many holes have you dug on your hill and how big of an area is it? You got some nice keepers.

pickaway

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some wicked little points...

Sharryn

Nov 27, 2013
S. Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Samson 32" T-handle,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've yet to find one so to see someone find multiples like that in one day is amazing! I don't get out too much though but eventually it will come. Congrats!

OP
OP
southfork

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it will last forever. How many holes have you dug on your hill and how big of an area is it? You got some nice keepers.
The area that we worked so far is about 40' x 40' feet we have permission on 2 1/2 acres but the camp is much larger .

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing points. The black one, far right of last pic looks razor sharp. I would have thought the quartz ones would be rare. Great finds. Wish they could talk.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful finds!I have been hunting a site that I know wont last forever because of the fact of vegetation growth,not to mention Hunting season is right around the corner too, even on sundays here now.I don't want to mess up any ones game hunting and lose access to the place.I just wish we would get some hurricane type rains soon,without the wind of course:icon_scratch:'Allot of big trees around the house".If you are finding them on the surface like that I wander what is under the ground?You guys probably have allot of places to find them over there I would imagine?

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
You find some incredible artifacts. Thanks for sharing and good luck in the future!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread