just a musket flint (English)

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found several musket Flint to this point but for some reason I have found nothing but French and Spanish today I finally found what I thought would have been the most numerous in the area a nice little English one

ForumRunner_20140914_184817.png

Upvote 0

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad I caught this post. I also thought these were little scrapers.

Oh ok they sure do look like material I would expect to see from North or South Dakota.
I just checked out your other thread it looked like there was pieces from several states I'm pretty sure I saw at least two that look like they were from Georgia one of them a stemmed point called and Abby other material also look like Texas material

View attachment 1054224

they do look like KRF scrapers from ND or surrounding states

i have said this efore but the scrapers with the graver spurs on the left and right of the working end are mostly quite a bit older than the scrapers with the rounded noses

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously? Grown men don't snitch!! Lol!
Gator did what we ask all members to do. Members are suppose to report PM attacks to mods so it doesn't get out of hand and bleed into forums.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both sides end it or a mod will........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread