Its Back

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
I am so srry that I have not kept yall updated better.But as of last Fri..The Cancer came back in my Neck and had spread to my Lung Nodes...They are giveing me 1-3 years/ 5 if God is on my side the Docs said.....So there we have it friends....I still have some fight left in me and am too damn hard headed to give up.I will do my best to keep yall updated...Thank you for being there for me over the years,hopefully I have paid it forward.

Upvote 0

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that and I'll put you in my prayers.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to find words at the moment..
I wish you peace is the best I can do.. I might not pray a lot..but I am tonight... God bless

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that took some strength to post I wish you the best of luck in your fight and remember the doctors aren't always right you may have ten more years left ;)

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Painter said they are not God, he will decide when to call you home. May God give you the strength and understanding during this time that you need.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am saddened to hear this news Frank. Don't give up buddy. They are making great strides every year.

Good luck to you my friend.

Cosmo

Aug 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Herman Cain had stage 4 cancer with a year to live he beat it and ran for president a few years ago. My dad had a year to live for leukemia it's been 7 now. The fact the dr gave you that many years bodes well for your chance to beat that thing.

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Prayers and thoughts from the right side of Red River, Neo, for you and your family.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know that we haven't communicated that much, but I have been praying for you off and on since you first posted. Hang in there, there are quite a few here that are praying for a stop in the cancers growth and a full recovery. God Bless!

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
hope for the best, stay tough.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man sorry to hear of it. I hope they are wrong just keep doing what you have been doing and maybe things will work out again for you, rock

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Neogeo...we don't know each other & I just saw this...you are in my prayers right now. I see you are much loved here on Tnet...so you have "paid it forward".:icon_thumleft:...stay strong & God bless

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Thank you so much EVERYONE new friends and old-ish...LOL......Your responses brought me tears and laughs....Both are good Medicine.We Love you all.!

cowboy7450

Jun 17, 2014
Katy, Texas
Detector(s) used
Tek. Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
May God aways be on yourside and watch over you. Dont give up the fight till the bell rings.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread