yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and a nice piece of worked milky quartz (I think). I'm braced for a LOT of heart-breakers in this field. So much heavy activity, I'll be very, very lucky to find much whole at this point. I'm finding crystal clear, opaque/milky, sandy quartzite and all sorts of rusty, redish, crystalline/combination chunks- much totally unsuitable for working, tho I've seen/found points in the past which were pretty much ground into shape and totally crystalline. My pics don't do anything any justice- especially on the worked-but-not-anything-in-particular items. The middle piece is broken on both ends, but you can see a couple notches on either side. A very sandy quartzite. And another cool opaque bifurcate! here's the day's take: thanks for lookin' and HH! Yakker
p.s. I am keeping an eye out for actual crystals. Apparently they're found around here pretty often.

010.jpg

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least they are almost all there

OP
OP
yakker

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks fellas. Trying to stay hopeful amid all the debris. ;) Yak

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds Yak, I am thinking and hoping that we will all be amazed at how much wonderful stuff is still to be found out there, as long as we keep looking for it. You do know don't you, there are several intact crystal points with your name on them out there, just waiting for the right rain to fall, and you to go spot them. HH

OP
OP
yakker

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gratitude-heals-beach.jpg