My new nickname should be quartz. D

rls2040

Sep 25, 2013
Was minding my own business yesterday afternoon ,hauling 20-30+/- lb Quartz rocks from a pile I found in the bamboo patch next to my house,using the rocks to fill up all the wonderful holes the muskrats create ,behind my sea wall .i was carrying probably the fifth rock to the wheel barrow, I immediately realized this is different than the rest rocks already in the holes. It has 2 equilateral triangles that extend up,what I am calling the right side, 0.30' to a ridge that is sorta parallel to the top,from that point there has obviously been a large flake removed,0.30' along side and 0.30'from top to bottom. At the lower end of this flat and smooth section there is another idention that has straight lines and is sorta volcano shape and it is only0.10' deep.From the center of the top,assuming it is really shaped like volcano, it is 0.04' to the bottom,from that point it turns 90 degrees+/-perpendicular to the right side and extends out 0.06',from this line it extends 0.20' measured along centerline to what I am calling the point. The top looks like just regular unmolested Quartz,then I noticed that a size able portion of the top has been removed, this area starts 0.08 above the top point of the first triangle.Only about 0.015' of material has been remoed This line turns left at a point 0.42' from a point that would be established by finding center point on ,'the bottom line on first triangle and from that point extend a line through the top point of same triangle. From there it meanders somewhat parallel to the top right side up to the point refered to as being O.42' in sentence above this one. From the origin of the beginning of the reduction on right side top,it 0.00!wide at origin
L

<CALayer: 0x17f7b960>

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread