Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes- I resevered four tables for display

I hope they don't put you under a direct light with all of that quartz you find might have to wear sunglasses :)

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
This organization has canceled the past couple shows near Me. I hope this show is successful. Take pics for us if it's allowed!

OP
OP
SCrocks

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have had a show in this area every year for a good many years now. Not a huge show but has always been pretty well attended. Dr. Goodyear has attended the past few years. Not sure if he'll be here this year but I think I heard he was. There are usually some nice collections from S.C.,N.C. and around.

OP
OP
SCrocks

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might see if the boys want to make a road trip, almost a 3 hour drive from here. Wish they'd have one a bit closer up this way.
They usually at least a couple around N.C. each year. I think there towards the end of summer/fall. Clemmons, Greensboro and maybe I think it was Henderson?

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
They usually at least a couple around N.C. each year. I think there towards the end of summer/fall. Clemmons, Greensboro and maybe I think it was Henderson?

Clemmons was supposed to be in October, if I'm not mistaken. It got cancelled. I try to keep an eye on Mr. Maus's web site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread