SDC11721.JPG
    704.3 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Rock,

Very interesting pieces you found.

Regards,

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rock, looks like your off to a good start for 2015 and ahead of me. I didn't find a thing today except a 1937 wheat back. Good luck!

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a good hunt for you today on scraper hill. What are the stone types of the light colored ones?

Flintridge I do believe.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the sad Heart Breakers. Small point and one heck of a large blade if it had all been there.

Attachments

• SDC11724.JPG
    SDC11724.JPG
    757.2 KB · Views: 138

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds congrats HH

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi rock :) Very nice finds for the start of the New Year! I've been away for a bit and guess I'd better start looking, but it's sooooo cold, might just have to be an "admirer" for a while...:)

mainejman

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to see ya got out and found some stuff.Any things good this time of the year.My buddy and I went out to my gouge spot yesterday.We were armed with a gallon of hot water.Oh and a propane torch.Didn't need either one.We did find a few artifacts.He found a nice adze and I found a spear point preform.It was my first find of the new year and my January find for attempting to find an artifact for each month of the year.....mjm

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You found some artifacts. I found absolutely nothing.

I believe you but find it hard to believe you got skunked. I found so many pieces of Debitage that the rains had washed out. I got excited each time just to be let down. But at least I cleared them for the next rains which is today through Sunday. I can walk that hill again next week and find more. Glad you were able to get out.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to see ya got out and found some stuff.Any things good this time of the year.My buddy and I went out to my gouge spot yesterday.We were armed with a gallon of hot water.Oh and a propane torch.Didn't need either one.We did find a few artifacts.He found a nice adze and I found a spear point preform.It was my first find of the new year and my January find for attempting to find an artifact for each month of the year.....mjm

Well Im sure it was fun to get out with a friend. Im not allowed to take anybody where I get to go. One of the rules I have to follow in order to be able to hunt the properties. Its more fun with a friend. Next time you will find a killer

-=METAL=-

Sep 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good start! I love the material you guys find down there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread