maine winter finds

mainejman

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a few days of having-30 wind chill factors.Then it flips to rain and forty.Winter in Maine.I was able to get out and find a few things.All pretty much brokers.There's a couple tips a thumb scraper a broken triangle and a well used knife n IMG_20150119_171811_863.jpg ot bad for January in Maine....mjm

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know you were dying to get out to have a look. Its been 50s here all week and tomorrow 60. Like spring time. I know we will get some more cold cause its only Jan. At least you found something. Sometimes I find nothing or just flakes.

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a few days of having-30 wind chill factors.Then it flips to rain and forty.Winter in Maine.I was able to get out and find a few things.All pretty much brokers.There's a couple tips a thumb scraper a broken triangle and a well used knife n View attachment 1108077 ot bad for January in Maine....mjm

sometimes it is all about getting outside this time of year…finding stuff just adds to the trip….nice finds.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Finds! :icon_thumright: Good to see that you have some bare ground to search. There is still too much snow on the ground here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread