How much are these arrowheads worth?

RockTheif

Feb 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know how much these arrowheads would be worth?
Photo on 2-6-15 at 8.53 PM.jpg

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They would be priceless to someone that wanted them or someone that is still looking for the first one. Myself I never found one but haven't been looking for them. If you want a price, it's what ever someone will pay.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True. A book will give you a price but it is rarely correct. Thanks for sharing them though.

theviking

Bronze Member
Aug 29, 2009
Blue ridge mts, Virginia
Primary Interest:
Other
Not much, unfortunately. With two obvious reproductions in the mix no educated collector would touch the group. The bottom piece and the piece on the far right are repro's from India made with India Agate. The only piece I do like is the broken Quartzite thing on top, no monetary value. Good luck, welcome to T-net.

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once you put a couple of fakes in the mix it throws up the caution flag for all of them .

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two obvious fakes in the blue and red ones which would lead me to believe the Obsidian ones are modern too. Not worth more than a few dollars at best.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread