Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

Calgarychef

Jan 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha! It did work :) I'm getting better at this computor stuff. this is a hand ax I made a couple years ago, I had a thriving little thing going in England while I lived there. I got to knapp and I'd sell them on eBay (as recently made, don't worry) for £10 each then use the money for gas to go metal detecting.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got it to post. Are you back in the states now?

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job on that axe! Do you hunt too or *just* manufacture? I remember a fella here who was practicing knapping- to whom I sent a number of thick glass pieces as well as some stone from my area (when I lived in Maryland). It was cool to see what he could do with it. (and of course no-one wanted to 'like' it because you didn't say right off that you'd made it. I'm sure you know how that goes ;)

OP
OP
C

Calgarychef

Jan 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found two worked pieces while living in England and I treasure them. I'd dearly, dearly like to find something here in Canada. I think I've got an interesting place nailed down for this year too have a little search. The place ive been hunting is a plowed field and there are natural springs present and a nice hillside that might have been a good camp.

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent! Sounds like you're going to have a good season- once this blasted snow melts off :angry3: crazy freaking weather....
Good luck on your future hunts:thumbsup:

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did you post an image? I can't figure it out. And nice axe by the way
you can start a thread by going back to the forum (off this post) and hit the start new thread tab upper left. Once done, you can post pics by hitting the little icon 3rd from right just above the box you're writing in. It's a square w/ a tiny pic of a tree- which you see when you either reply or post. From there, download from you computer. Or whatever normal download you do from a hand-held.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread