Possible non-Native American piece

C.H. Hawk

Jun 28, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I was wondering if anyone here could help me identify a possible artifact that I have found. It was discovered in mid-Missouri, in a semi-dried creek bed. Upon discovering it, I thought it to be an indian game piece of some sort. However, after inspecting it thoroughly, I have my suspicions that it might be some sort of Freemason tool however, after inspecting it thoroughly, I have my suspicions that it might be some sort of Freemason tool. I say this, only because of what appears to be the "all seeing eye" carved into finely polished hematite. It looks as if it was buffed down by someone who really knew what they were doing. I was wondering if anybody knew what this was, or could possibly point me in the right direction of someone who would know? Thank you. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

C.H. Hawk

Jun 28, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all of those who have expressed incredulousness:
You have not offended me at all. I, too, am still a bit skeptical, of the authenticity of this piece. I am from mid-Missouri, which is a hotbed for meth-heads. It seems, meth-heads have nothing else better to do, than something of this nature. This type of thing is in line with a tweaker's character. Tweakers love to rock hunt. So, with that being said, I would like to thank everyone who has shown me kindness and express their opinions and conveyed their knowledge to me. Everything that has been written has been duly noted. If this rock is, authentic, it is a highly fascinating and very unique artifact. However, if this piece is, in fact, a hoax ... I have a message to the responsible party; May the fleas, of a thousand camels, bite your testicles, and may all of your babies be born with crooked legs! [...]Selah.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread