sandswimmer

Apr 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Xcal Xterra's DF
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings...
Since my mom passed a few months back I've been cleaning out her house and finding items that my dad had collected. He has been gone 23 years and these are a couple of arrow heads ( at least one is I think) I found that she had buried away. They have lived in Florida since the 40s, both coasts but settled on the west coast in 56. Before that they were in the NY/NJ area. I'm positive the smaller greenish one came from Fl. but have no idea of origin for the obsidian one. Any help in what and where they might be from would be helpful to me. I would just like to know something about them when showing to others. Thanks For any help... SS

* I also posted a possible shipwreck coin of my dads in the beach and water section that I'm hoping to get some info on.

Attachments

• P1000066.JPG
    P1000066.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 59
  • P1000068.JPG
    P1000068.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 69
  • P1000071.JPG
    P1000071.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 0

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sandswimmer, the smaller one looks to be okay to me from what I can see in your pictures. Not sure on type or location though. Those types are found all over. If someone can ID the material they could narrow it down for you.

Unfortunately though, I think the Obsidian Point may be a repro and the type you can buy at Gift Shops for a $1.00 or a little more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions