OP
OP
unclemac

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
remember too Glen Beck is a Mormon and holds those beliefs about Native Americans...just saying...

the thing about the article for me was a basic "IT HAS PICTURES" (good ones too). So often I read something like this and get real excited about the find but then no images to go with it....frustrating.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
No, actually you can sit here all day slinging the slop.

Right back at you:laughing7:

Robert Marx found amphora off Rio de Janero, which the government buried.

I wasnt talking about Brazil,you know Maine,on the east coast of the U.S.next to New Hampshire.By the way the amphora found off brazil were fake.The ones found off of maine had centuries upon centuries of sea growth on them native to the maine coast waters.Whoops:laughing7:

As far as Dighton Rock and Phonecians, you're simply parroting the enthnocentric ideas of the original settlers

Actually no,its called thinking and forming my own opinions by thinking outside the box,try it sometimes.

Basically, you sound like someone who just believes everything that doesn't fit, uncritically.

Bottom line,I believe what I believe.Until proof is shown that contradicts said belief,which you fail to show.:laughing7:

So, buddy,,don't think you have me pegged as some kind of nay saying "expert". I have been deeply involved in the area of Pre Columbian explorations of the Americas for over 30 years. I suspect your interest is of the "lite" variety. Buddy.

Actually I have you pegged for something else,but i'm not allowed to say here.Your associations hero must be Samuel Eliot Morison.You know the idiot that was calling celt dolmens, found all over new england, settlers root cellers.:laughing9:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
End the insults and implied insults and post by our rules..

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Still looking for that proof there charl????????Dont worry i'm not going anywhere.take your time.:laughing7:

OP
OP
unclemac

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
just because you can't prove Jesus didn't ride a dinosaur on his way to the 7-11 doesn't mean he didn't....

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What oral tradition is passed down in your family, RJC? I like Charl's post. My ancestors could come up with a whole bunch of stuff on their own without the assistance of visitors from the new world or space aliens. I believe there was contact with Europeans before Columbus, but I would feel better about that if they had discovered at least one grave of Phoenicans, Ethopians, Chinese, Egytians, etc. Maybe one Viking buried in full armor in Oklahoma. I am familiar with the work of Barry Fell and Gloria Farley, but Fell claims to be able to translate that Ogam writing, and I have no clue about it and neither does anybody else, so I can't argue with him.

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
Well put, Charl. I'd love to learn more about your research into pre-Columbian contact.

Red James, love your posts. I think its valuable to hear contrarian opinions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread