monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm grounded off the road for a while due to a heart problem, so I thought I would post some stuff I have not posted on here before. I guess I'm going to have to slow down, even though I'll be 62 this Dec., I still do 80-90 hrs a week with work and overseeing clubs and this new house. An it is just getting good to artifact hunt with the harvest almost over, but that is not going to happen this year. Enjoy the photos. new pot  2 001.JPG drill, hardin, beaver lake and dove 002.JPG Red Dalton 002.JPG Bird points and Evans 009.JPG Dovetail and Paleo 007.JPG pot and points 002.JPG Happy Hunting and may you all find the find of your lifetime.

Upvote 0

Hot diggity

Nov 19, 2014
Oh wow! You have found some great pieces over the years! Thanks for the look. Very impressive.

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Take it slow and easy. Turn on the TV and watch Ole Miss on their title hunt. If you're a State fan, Ok, you can watch them too. Just get well.
The relics ain't going anywhere.

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, beautiful artifacts. I hope your problems are temporary, and that you can still be well enough to do the things you long to do. HH

ptsofnc

Apr 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you have a steady recovery and are able to get back out there soon! Beautiful finds there. Believe you'll still find some amazing things in your creeks. They are not going anywhere. They've been there for 1000s of years.

OP
OP
monsterrack

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks folks for all the well wishes , but it just not my nature to take it easy and it's hard on the old mind to just sit around. I am going to have to do it to get well and I do have a new book Birth of a Culture and it is great, it has some super artifacts in it. If you have not seen this one , I would advise you to get it!!!!!!!

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some mighty fine looking artifacts there! :thumbsup: I see you even put the newly acquired pot to good use. Better to be safe, will keep you in my prayers.

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That top pot you posted is killer! I need to see one of those at the bottom of the creek over here. If I found that pot, I'd be talking **** for weeks and weeks. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
monsterrack

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some mighty fine looking artifacts there! :thumbsup: I see you even put the newly acquired pot to good use. Better to be safe, will keep you in my prayers.

That is a pot I have had for a long time, I keep it by my computer for a catch all and I have to take care of myself because I have to many folks depending on me. Thanks for the prayers:thumbsup:

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes we have to give ourselves permission to take it easy and get well. I've always loved to see your finds and really love the pot, well it's all amazing! The book sounds interesting and something I would like to read, I will look it up.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for posting those pictures. Now, take care and get well. There will be plenty of time to hunt.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
LISTEN to your dr! and DO what he says!

give us more pix of that first one and the story too!

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Take it easy if you can. You've found some super artifacts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread