Just wondering age/value of these Indian artifacts

akemberson

Sep 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just wondering the estimate age of what I have pictured. All are creek finds. The broken tip actually has small coral fossil in it so in guessing it's pretty old. Appreciate any info. On these finds! image.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
A

akemberson

Sep 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes they were all creek finds. All found in Louisville ky.

OP
OP
A

akemberson

Sep 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. Does look like Ross maybe a small chip on the end. Def. worth checking the location again since all these funds were all in general area.

OP
OP
A

akemberson

Sep 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes actually lots of pottery pieces light orange in color.

OP
OP
A

akemberson

Sep 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never thought of keeping those pieces stupid me! Lol Still lots there though it's on my dads private land.

Mark Todd

Apr 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, no offense but your pictures leave a lot to be desired. You might want to take some photos in the sunlight. At least of the two largest ones.
Just to keep ya looking and dreaming, check out this "Ross" point and what it sold for at auction... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1447738477.651497.jpg

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was just wondering the estimate age of what I have pictured. All are creek finds. The broken tip actually has small coral fossil in it so in guessing it's pretty old. Appreciate any info. On these finds! View attachment 1236004

Age & value?

A couple thousand years old, and priceless.

~Tejaas~

Last edited:

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have Hardin points in your area and the bring several hundred dollars if whole. The big point looks like it has a broke stem, need photos in sunlight to really know what they are. I think those are more valuable to you as personal finds than something to sell.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions