ATTN: Knappers

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
We'd like to make this a great annual event!

The knap-in info isn't up on the Renegade Ranch site just yet, but you can visit the link for directions and other things to do while you're there. The $5 fee covers the knap-in only. There is also an arrowhead digging field where many members of T-Net have dug and found great things, lots of 4-wheelers trails, campsites, fishing, etc.

We are already getting a good crowd for this 1st annual event, and we have a rock vendor coming and more are welcome. Please sound off if you think you can make it so we can get a rough idea of how many to expect.

Lots of things to do in the area, do a half day or full day canoe trip down the Ouachita river nearby, and this is also the weekend that Mena holds it's annual "Lum & Abner festival." Book a charter trip on beautiful Lake Ouachita for some huge trophy stripers, or dig for clear quartz crystals in nearby mines.

knapIn.Flyer3_zpsbndhznid.jpg

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need a knapping section back on here so you knappers can explain and share ancient techniques.

PaDirtDigger

Feb 2, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
White's XLT (2), Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this was closer i would be in.... Who is the rock vendor that is going to the show?

OP
OP
scotto

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
If this was closer i would be in.... Who is the rock vendor that is going to the show?

Curtis Smith is going, may be more, not sure yet. Will have to see how big this things gets. We have a lot of interest expressed in quite a few places.

PaDirtDigger

Feb 2, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
White's XLT (2), Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome, I was going to text him for that, but I had a feeling he was the rock guy you got... Let me tell ya, he is an awesome guy. All around...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread