Went Back To The Field I Looked Yesterday And Racked Up Again

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Yesterday I looked part of one of my favorite fields and found some nice artifacts. They were irrigating it yesterday so I planed to go back today. Yesterday evening a storm passed over the land. The person responsible for irrigating this tract of land stopped and talked to me for a while. He said that about 7:00 p.m. it rained .5 inches but he said it came all at once. There was also a lot of wind and some hail. The wind and sand blown by the wind almost wiped out the little cucumbers that were coming up. He said that they would have to plant again.

I really like this pale.

I like this blade.

These are some of the better broken artifacts that I found.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
That was supposed to be paleo, not pale. My computer changed it and I didn't realize it.

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd still be stomping that field. Some nice olds ones in there. What you calling the first one Quad?

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many trips to the car to unload all those finds? Do you pocket all the broken ones and flakes too? Those are some nice finds you found today.

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That first one is fantastic, as well as the e notched Bolen. also some nice Savannah Rivers there also.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Goodness! You must have a 55 gal. barrel full by now.

ptsofnc

Apr 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terrific finds, especially the paleo point!

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am just so jealous of your finds and the areas you have to hunt them in, they are so incredibly awesome! I took this week off to plant and Spring clean and it rained a lot for a couple nights in a row, messed up my planting plan for a little while and hardly moved the creek. Still I'm hoping for something today when I go out other than the normal small shards and now the added pleasure of the snakes that love the creek so much makes it a bit more challenging lol. Anyway, love your finds!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was supposed to be paleo, not pale. My computer changed it and I didn't realize it.

I was wondering why it was named a pale. Its a nice one Americus

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread