rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You find some nice ones in your area. So how long you got before the crops get to tall to hunt the fields? I know its a fast pace you have to keep before its to late. Nice finds

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure find some nice points! Another good hunt you had.

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
You find some nice ones in your area. So how long you got before the crops get to tall to hunt the fields? I know its a fast pace you have to keep before its to late. Nice finds

Some of the fields I hunt are planted in several crops each year. So in those fields I get to look longer. Some of my fields have not been planted yet. Cotton hasn't been planted yet. You can look cotton probably a month after it is planted. In fields planted in peanuts, once the peanuts start growing they will eventually cover the land so that you can kiss that field goodbye until they harvest the peanuts in the fall.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
most of your stuff always looks like it was made by the same hand to me, even if different styles and time periods. I wonder if different areas not only had different types but passed on production techniques that were different as well.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Americus. Those are some beautys. Surprised you haven't been up a bunch of times all those nice pieces you find.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super Nice Points..

Still I have never found a "For Sure" Complete or Broken Point , a-lot of Maybes Tho.

Congratulations on the Banner,, again some Very Nice Points.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the banner find Americus.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SW Georgia still giving up the goods! Well done, and good eye finding those beauties!

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

8mygritz

Sep 21, 2015
maryland
Detector(s) used
propointer,350,AT pro(rarely use,prefer 350).
Primary Interest:
Other
nice finds!what is a "hernando" & what area of NC did u find those in?i can't find that in my on the chart(posted in my "albums").it looks like a "kirk" & the 3 together look like "savannah river".since that chart was pub.in 1985,maybe there are some new names......just curious.i've found a lot of arrowhds that at some point were converted to scrapers.they fit perfectly between ur thumb & forefingers.of course i wasn't there then,so i will never know for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread