Considering The Conditions, I Had A Good Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
It is very dry in southwest Georgia. It hasn't rained in a long time. I went to a field this afternoon in the west part of the county and the field had not been irrigated. I then went to a field in the north part of the county with the same results. I ended up at a field in the west part of the county that I have looked over and over and over this year. It has been irrigated twice. I was very pleased to find these.

This one has a tip ding.

Upvote 0

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another good hunt,a friend of mine took me to a field the other day,got a few but man i bet we did 20 miles back and forth.the guy grows for the farmers market and i seen plants Ive never seen before,the fields are tough hats off to ya.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully, you will get some rain over the next few days. But, I hope it dries out before Friday. I have a big car show in Moultrie and I don't want to get rained out.

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice Points! Man you've got a Lot of pieces. You must have an entire garage filled with arrowheads!!!!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its hard to believe we live in the same state seeing we seem to get rain every other day here in the north section. You dont get any and we get tons. Id like to get a break on the rain for a couple of weeks and send it to you, wishing I could. Nice big points.

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Its hard to believe we live in the same state seeing we seem to get rain every other day here in the north section. You dont get any and we get tons. Id like to get a break on the rain for a couple of weeks and send it to you, wishing I could. Nice big points.

I wish you could send it our way. We really need it.

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again- Glad you don't live near me, Great finds!

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally! Some rain came to SW Georgia this afternoon. Looks like more is on it's way for tonight. Just when the creek was clearing up.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice !. Have been getting rain here almost every day for about a week or more. Gotta love it for hunting but man I can't get my garden in. If it would just give me a couple days break. Didn't rain today so that is a good start, lol.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally! Some rain came to SW Georgia this afternoon. Looks like more is on it's way for tonight. Just when the creek was clearing up.

Yep same problem here so I am doing things around the house so maybe next time I can get out. They are doing full no til this year in the fields so the creeks are going to be my main focus.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread