Cahokia Discodial

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
Hey all,
Here is a nice Cahokia Discodial I got as a wedding present from my soon to be wife. It has been pictured in Who's Who #5 under Ben Thompson's collection. It has also been in Dale Van Blair, Floyd Ritter, and Pat Doyle collections as well. Thanks for looking and HH!
badandy
P.S. I forgot to say that I love that woman!

Attachments

• P6270426.JPG
    P6270426.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 560
  • P6270427.JPG
    P6270427.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 577
  • P6270428.JPG
    P6270428.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 546
Upvote 0

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice gift, have a happy life together,

Fossis................

Adena_man

Feb 5, 2007
Nicholasville, Ky
AWESOME! Very nice discoidal.

Congratulations on the upcoming marriage! Does she care anything about arrowhead hunting? I can't talk my wife into going even one time. If she was to find just one arrowhead, she would be hooked for sure.

Good luck!

Brian

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
badandy said:
Hey all,
Here is a nice Cahokia Discodial I got as a wedding present from my soon to be wife. It has been pictured in Who's Who #5 under Ben Thompson's collection. It has also been in Dale Van Blair, Floyd Ritter, and Pat Doyle collections as well. Thanks for looking and HH!
badandy
P.S. I forgot to say that I love that woman!
super nice discodial ,I,d marry herc too if she gave me that LOL . Congratulations on your upcoming marriage thanks for sharing Jeff

OP
OP
badandy

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
Thanks everyone! She is a keeper for sure! She has found a couple, but is not hooked. She will go if I'm not with her because she says that she just can't find'em if I'm with her. She found a nice drill a few years ago after I walked the creek the day before. She sat and moved big rocks and found it under a rock. Good thing cause I would have been real mad at myself if I had missed it.
badandy

coinman66

Nov 23, 2006
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle II SL 90
Its all over now Andy. :( Sell the collection and buy diapers. Just kiddin. Congrats on the engagement and have a great life together.

PS Huggies are the best.
Coinman66

OP
OP
badandy

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
Thanks ya'll! The wedding was last night and everything went off without a hitch. (not literally)LOL! Thanks for the kind words and HH!
badandy

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats bad andy

BobTheBaitFish

Jul 13, 2007
Highland, IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett CXII
Very nice piece. I've attached a picture of one we found on a cahokian farm site in the richland complex. Under it is a broken cahokian celt made of st Francois basalt found the same day as the discoidal.

Mike

Attachments

• Sprite 7.jpg
    Sprite 7.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 342

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2005
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
BobTheBaitFish said:
Very nice piece. I've attached a picture of one we found on a cahokian farm site in the richland complex. Under it is a broken cahokian celt made of st Francois basalt found the same day as the discoidal.

Mike

Man that celt would have been SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

xstevenx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread