It Rained And I Found Three Good Points

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Monday I checked to see if one of my favorite fields had been turned. I was pleased to find that it had been turned but it had had no rain on it. The field is sandy, is by a cyprus pond, and is not irrigated. The field will probably not be planted this year. They rarely plant it when the summer is very dry like it has been this year. Yesterday it rained 1.5 inches at our house but this field is 24 miles from town. I had checked the radar yesterday and saw that they had had some rain but not as much as we had in town. I was pleased to find these.

I really like this one. It is heavily beveled.

This one is not symmetrical but it is whole. I really like this one also.

Upvote 0

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how you guys find those things,I never have found an arrow head in my life and I'm 48. I've spent a great deal of time outside and in fields too. Never seen one. What's the trick?

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really like the first two.

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like them all too, so beautiful! As always the colors are amazing! oh and I'm so very jealous! I was going to hunt the creek after work today but saw a skunk go ahead of me and changed my mind :cussing:

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like them all too, so beautiful! As always the colors are amazing! oh and I'm so very jealous! I was going to hunt the creek after work today but saw a skunk go ahead of me and changed my mind :cussing:

I wonder if the skunk found any points?

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Beautiful points Americus!! It doesn't get any better than those first two. They are all very nice. I bet you are gonna be back out there in the that spot. I know I would be!!!.

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd send pics to the Museum of Native American History, they will ID them for you. I was in there recently and I know the one that is asymmetrical is supposed to be like that, but I'd be lying if I tried to tell you their names. Great finds, and good luck.
[email protected]

Last edited:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 good finds Americus

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds as usual...if you get a second when your not hunting, add a pic of the beveling on that Bolen...it is a beauty for sure!

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Bolen is a killer and the others are not something to look down on. All 3 are great finds, you are blessed having fields that have more than just 1 crop a year. Super finds !!!!!:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Awesome finds as usual...if you get a second when your not hunting, add a pic of the beveling on that Bolen...it is a beauty for sure!

Because of the color of the point I had difficulty taking good pictures of the beveling. Maybe this will help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread