image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 128
Upvote 0

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like a great new spot. Good hunting

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you are cooking with gas.:laughing7:Those are a good sign for a new spot and you will always remember the first artifact that you found. I still have my first, it was a nice drill. Great finds and now you are hooked.:thumbsup:

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
it looks to be all the same material too, as if one person was sitting and working from a single core. where they all found together? it looks even like the red on the two pieces match up.

OP
OP
M

Momof3

Jun 29, 2016
Fort Campbell ky
Detector(s) used
The trash finding kind!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it looks to be all the same material too, as if one person was sitting and working from a single core. where they all found together? it looks even like the red on the two pieces match up.

I was actually going to a back log area of a stream I remembered from my metal detecting days and stumbled upon this spot! All the same area.. I found these in the stump area of a fallen tree.. But there were other tools/flakes here and there. It's too hot to be out so this I will save for a nice September day!!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I thought the same thing on the flint looking alike. They need to stay together in a frame.

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some Kentucky Hornstone, and some Sonora flint I believe, so , a couple different KY types.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread