• SDC11735.JPG
    SDC11735.JPG
    740.1 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 0

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The frame looks nice Rock...I like the idea of it being a work in progress so you can upgrade when you find some more like that nice rainbow centerpiece!

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Really like the variation of color on many of your finds. Nice collection! I think I've seen almost all of these as they were posted. It's cool to see them all framed up! Nice work

ptsofnc

Apr 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some nice finds there! Congrats! Good luck to you.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Really like the variation of color on many of your finds. Nice collection! I think I've seen almost all of these as they were posted. It's cool to see them all framed up! Nice work

Thanks there might be some tools in that frame nobody has seen yet I dont always post them but I do find them interesting enough to put in a frame.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice display rock...Bet you are gonna be hitting it hard after all that crazy weather you guys just got down that way. Was hoping some of that heavy rain would have made its way up here but didn't happen.. Been pretty dry here lately.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice display rock...Bet you are gonna be hitting it hard after all that crazy weather you guys just got down that way. Was hoping some of that heavy rain would have made its way up here but didn't happen.. Been pretty dry here lately.

Rain missed us for the most part got just enough to keep my bushes alive.

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really like all the material in your area. Nice display of artifacts!

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice layout! I like all the color. On my side of the river all I see is white and more white!! Tony

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really like all the material in your area. Nice display of artifacts!

Thanks I do find some quartz but most are either broken or sharpened to a nub. Quartz here is weak I had a nice one I found this year but I was holding it looking and it slipped out of my hand and landed on the tile. Never did find all of the pieces due to it shattered like glass. I have some other finds but gave them to a property owner cause he likes them to and is to old to get out. I found them on his property and put them in a frame for him so he can enjoy them. He now lets me go whenever I want to cause he knows I will share some with him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread