Down for the season guys and gals!

Momof3

Jun 29, 2016
Fort Campbell ky
Detector(s) used
The trash finding kind!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well shucks! So far I have lost/left 1 pair of gloves, 2 half shovels,2 spades , my metal detecting bag, my dogs harness and retractable leash and today...it was my small garden rake! I'm down to ONE tool left! Although my favorite (nifty little weed de rooter) it's just not getting the job done!! So I'll see all you folks next season! Mom_of3...OUT!

Upvote 0

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do what I do... tie everything to yourself in some way.

That way...
When you go to leave without it you look like all you need is a "just married" sign to complete the look and sound :P

OP
OP
M

Momof3

Jun 29, 2016
Fort Campbell ky
Detector(s) used
The trash finding kind!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do what I do... tie everything to yourself in some way.

That way...
When you go to leave without it you look like all you need is a "just married" sign to complete the look and sound :P

Lol! It's just getting too cold out as well! Plus the leaves are driving me nuts!

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
lol! I found this cool little folding knife, not old, new, but a NICE one out on the hunting lease..under about an inch under the sand. Proudly showed it to my husband...he rolled his eyes and said it was the one he gave me two years earlier. :D It happens.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Momof3, Don't be too hard on yourself. My wife tells me I lost my mind All the Time.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol! I found this cool little folding knife, not old, new, but a NICE one out on the hunting lease..under about an inch under the sand. Proudly showed it to my husband...he rolled his eyes and said it was the one he gave me two years earlier. :D It happens.

Sometimes it is easier to hide stuff so we can brag about finding something. You know how it is when we always feel skunked.

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there. Where do you live? Maybe I could give you some tools. Or mail them but u would need to pay for postage haha!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread