XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same up here...no rain for 6 months and then 5+ inches in one week...I'm glad to see every drop.

welsbury

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2010
Eastern oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you all get a good soaker. You sure need it,t o find points and put out those fires.

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We've gotten a lot of rain, the fires are out and we're in for more tomorrow. They say we're going to get between 2 to 4" so I'm preparing for the creek to wash and my driveway lol HH to everyone!

OP
OP
fyrffytr1

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As of 11pm we have received over 6"s and it's still raining. Now Americus will probably have to wait for the fields to dry out before he can find another couple hundred points!:laughing7:

Triumph

Oct 7, 2016
Carolinas
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We've gotten a lot of rain, the fires are out and we're in for more tomorrow. They say we're going to get between 2 to 4" so I'm preparing for the creek to wash and my driveway lol HH to everyone!

Glad the fires are out. The leaves are burned off, good hunting after all of the rain!

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we didn't get the washing rain I'd hoped for. After work I went back to the creek to see and just a little more water but not flowing fast like it needed to be. Going to try to go in to some spots upstream I haven't been in all Summer and see how they look, hopefully they did better than the spot I looked at. Still glad it rained though, we were in a drought. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread