Hardstone Artifact(Bannerstone)

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey friends - Wanted to post a hardstone out of my collection. Thanks for all the likes and kind comments on my previous posts. Have a blessed day! royster points4.jpg

Upvote 0

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If you don't remember and I do. You posted the exact same thing before. Come on now you are repeating yourself Charl. You guys except things as face value. Sorry to say you just don't know what your looking at. It's OK I shouldn't expect you too. Unless you know the subjects. Like I said before. Just admit It and move on. It's not that hard guys. Stop bullying this person because you don't have what they do.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Why of course I remember, Bob. And, every time your nonsense appears in the Native American artifact section, I will post it again. After all, talk about repeating yourself, lol. You repeat the same nonsense every time. And I will never have a problem suggesting the condition we are witnessing when you do post the same ole nonsense.....

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well charl, why don't you take the challenge? Scared ? If you are so sure of yourself as I am. What have you got to loose? Let's settle this. We can post the results on here. If you dont. Then it shows just how you are. All air. I will post a few of my artifacts. Then take said artifacts to the Smithsonian. Let them make the judgment call. The deal is if I'm wrong you get your expenses paid by me. If I'm right you pay mine. If you are so sure ,what have you got to loose?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must be well connected at the Smithsonian institute.
What difference does that make you guys want the truth or not. You don't truth them. OK Chicago then!!!!! IT WILL NOT MATTER WHERE I GO THE RESULTS WILL BE THE SAME. We can get Scott Wolters to do it. Just want to take the air out of them.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thing is I know who these guys are but they don't know who I am. I may have connections and I may not. I do have the advantage. You can put your money on it. I am.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said Mogi!!!Just because someone say it's authentic only knows what they were taught. There more to a story some times. I cannot tell you if a indigenous person made a stone.
I can tell you if it was touched by the priest. Here you guys go and question this guy who has some very nice pieces.what difference does it make if he bought or found them. There are a lot of people that buy theirs. Although I haven't. Listen ,there are some of you out there think you are the authentication experts. You missed the mark on some pieces. You can call me what ever you want. If I had such a nice collection as he. I would be showing it too. IF I Showd My Collection I Could Imagine What You Would Be saying.Most Of You People On Here I'm Not Talking about. They know who they are. All I'm really saying is, there is and will all ways be something new out there. Have an open mind and knowledge will find its way in. Mogi thanks for sharing your very nice collection.

It makes a big difference it it was bought or found, personally found is 99.999% of time authentic, bought is 50/50, there are lot of papered fakes.

Bob I also suggest you stop with the insults, you have been warned in the past about it...

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well charl, why don't you take the challenge? Scared ? If you are so sure of yourself as I am. What have you got to loose? Let's settle this. We can post the results on here. If you dont. Then it shows just how you are. All air. I will post a few of my artifacts. Then take said artifacts to the Smithsonian. Let them make the judgment call. The deal is if I'm wrong you get your expenses paid by me. If I'm right you pay mine. If you are so sure ,what have you got to loose?

Well, here's how I see it. The long winded version.....

Take every archaeologist working in North American archaeology. Take every geologist on the face of the Earth. Especially petrologists, who specialize in rock types and rock composition. Take every collector of Native American artifacts with many years of experience. Take every amateur rock hound/collector as well. Bob believes he knows more then all of them combined.

When one points out to Bob that none of the rocks he claims were somehow messed with by Jesuit priests in the past, actually support his theories, Bob points out that he is ahead of the curve in these studies. Bob points out that anybody who disagrees with him is behind the curve and that those who disagree have closed minds. At no time, and despite repeated efforts to point out he is mistaken, does Bob acknowledge that he is mistaken. Instead, Bob ignores all such suggestions and simply carries on promoting what amounts to a delusional theory that enjoys absolutely no basis in the real world. Bob always suggests people need to have open minds and be willing to learn something new. And he fails to realize what that really means is that we must accept his mistakes, because all he really asks is that we accept his nonsense as truth. So, for Bob, accepting his nonsense as truth is having an open mind!!

Maybe in an alternate universe, Jesuit priests left the same natural marks on rocks that geological processes do, but, not in our universe. Because all Bob does is claim natural marks are in fact left by Jesuit priests. Not only does Bob's entire attitude appear to be a classic example of the Dunning-Kruger effect, which is to say Bob is in over his head, but is in too far over his head to even realize it, but his theories themselves are completely divorced from reality as most of us know it.

One of the very interesting things in all this is how many times folks honestly seeking answers here, have showed up with ordinary rocks thinking they are artifacts. Remarkably, although the odds would suggest one would not expect to find Jesuit messages on randomly selected rocks with such incredible frequency, time and time again Bob sees Jesuit messages on ordinary rocks presented to our forum. One might expect that would not happen each and every time, yet it's almost as if every random rock lying anywhere in North America contains a Jesuit message when Bob sees it. What the deuce are the odds of that? Lol. Go out in your backyard and select a rock. Any rock. Post it here. Chances are very high that Bob will detect a Jesuit message on that rock.

So, Bob seems to have invented a new discipline and a new field of study. In his own mind, that is. And, if you disagree with Bob, you just have a closed mind and you will not learn anything new. It's a very simple formula, and 100% delusional.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who did I insult this time? I didn't make a medical diagnosis like some. I didn't call anyone delusional. I'm not accusing someone of being on drugs. I just said they don't know what their talking about. You are on their side . So this deck is stacked against me. As a vet you should know a warrior don't run from adversity. He stands and fight for his beliefs. Give me the same as them is all I ask. Thanks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who did I insult this time? I didn't make a medical diagnosis like some. I didn't call anyone delusional. I'm not accusing someone of being on drugs. I just said they don't know what their talking about. You are on their side . So this deck is stacked against me. As a vet you should know a warrior don't run from adversity. He stands and fight for his beliefs. Give me the same as them is all I ask. Thanks

Telling a member he is full of hot air is an insult, if someone insults you report it, I can't read every post and neither do the other mods. I do not play favorites when it comes to being mod, I have given warnings and timeouts to friends and a hunting partner for breaking our rules...

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you know Charles I'm not one of those experts you spoke of. That I could be ahead of my field. So take the challenge. I don't care if you disagree agree with me. Be willing to prove me wrong.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that means someone reported me. That is so !!!! It was a figure of speech. Sorry boys if I insulted you. I want report them because their are people who died so they have that right to speak as they please. What has this country become.

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone - I deeply apologize for all of this. I joined the forum to make some new friends and hopefully even meet some and go pick up some rocks. Just the opposite has happened and i feel it is my fault. If you ever have read my correspondence with my posts,it doesn't take long to realize that i am a believer in Our Lord. With that being said i want all of you to know that i have never posted a pic of an artifact that does not have at least 1 paper on it,except for the Mozarkite Birdpoint that i posted today. The best friend that i have gave it to me. Not only would he give me the shirt off his back,but would give me the point in his hand. I have used 3 different authenticators since starting my collection as i need those for insurance purposes and to legitimize value as they will be passed down. I have never sold an artifact in my life and do not plan to. I have showed you guy's pieces that i have personally found only to be discredited. I respect and understand everyone's skepticism of some of them as a lot of them are very high end items. It would do me no good whatsoever to show my Museum Grade as they would meet the same fate. I would never ever post anything on this or any other page that not only i, but my authenticators as well has approved. Once again - I Apologize to people who i have hurt with my posts. I will not post anymore but would like to continue following as i still have hopes of meeting new friends. Be kind to each other and God bless! Mogi

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is for all of you. Look this is what I would use for my test pieces to be test by anyone who has any knowledge of the Jesuit stone workings. It's going to be hard to find . Like I said there are only a few of us.
f80d6ec5292d15648f251c870c5c1819.jpg

I will even though this one in.
5acd4a3263126bd3d4912f756a335321.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, same rules apply to all, if your insulted report it so it can be addressed.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is for all of you. Look this is what I would use for my test pieces to be test by anyone who has any knowledge of the Jesuit stone workings. It's going to be hard to find . Like I said there are only a few of us.
f80d6ec5292d15648f251c870c5c1819.jpg

I will even though this one in.
5acd4a3263126bd3d4912f756a335321.jpg

Your not the first member to join claiming every rock found or posted is portable rock or some rock worked by some ancient civilization that has no signs of being worked...

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are so adamant about this Bob then please post some papers on the subject. Or are you the only one that sees this nonsense?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure there has been. Let me clarify something. Are you saying that in my pictures there are no sign of them being worked.
SORRY MOGI,I DID NOT MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. AS YOU CAN TELL I'M ON A SAND HILL HERE. PLEASE.DO CONTINUE WITH YOUR SHOWING AND I WILL POST IN PUBLIC ON YOUR THREAD.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure there has been. Let me clarify something. Are you saying that in my pictures there are no sign of them being worked.
SORRY MOGI,I DID NOT MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. AS YOU CAN TELL I'M ON A SAND HILL HERE. PLEASE.DO CONTINUE WITH YOUR SHOWING AND I WILL NOT POST IN PUBLIC ON YOUR THREAD.

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone - I deeply apologize for all of this. I joined the forum to make some new friends and hopefully even meet some and go pick up some rocks. Just the opposite has happened and i feel it is my fault. If you ever have read my correspondence with my posts,it doesn't take long to realize that i am a believer in Our Lord. With that being said i want all of you to know that i have never posted a pic of an artifact that does not have at least 1 paper on it,except for the Mozarkite Birdpoint that i posted today. The best friend that i have gave it to me. Not only would he give me the shirt off his back,but would give me the point in his hand. I have used 3 different authenticators since starting my collection as i need those for insurance purposes and to legitimize value as they will be passed down. I have never sold an artifact in my life and do not plan to. I have showed you guy's pieces that i have personally found only to be discredited. I respect and understand everyone's skepticism of some of them as a lot of them are very high end items. It would do me no good whatsoever to show my Museum Grade as they would meet the same fate. I would never ever post anything on this or any other page that not only i, but my authenticators as well has approved. Once again - I Apologize to people who i have hurt with my posts. I will not post anymore but would like to continue following as i still have hopes of meeting new friends. Be kind to each other and God bless! Mogi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread