Leg Length St. Charles

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Leg length St. Charles.jpg They did make em big! Lots of patination,minerals and deposits! Beautiful under the scope. Blessings everyone!

Upvote 0

crj1968

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For spearing a moose I presume. Wow that is amazing . Keep em' coming !

Makes me wonder if anyone has ever done any sampling on their stuff looking for blood traces. ??

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
For spearing a moose I presume. Wow that is amazing . Keep em' coming !

Makes me wonder if anyone has ever done any sampling on their stuff looking for blood traces. ??

Thank you my friend! Blessings your way buddy!

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone - I deeply apologize for all of this. I joined the forum to make some new friends and hopefully even meet some and go pick up some rocks. Just the opposite has happened and i feel it is my fault. If you ever have read my correspondence with my posts,it doesn't take long to realize that i am a believer in Our Lord. With that being said i want all of you to know that i have never posted a pic of an artifact that does not have at least 1 paper on it,except for the Mozarkite Birdpoint that i posted today. The best friend that i have gave it to me. Not only would he give me the shirt off his back,but would give me the point in his hand. I have used 3 different authenticators since starting my collection as i need those for insurance purposes and to legitimize value as they will be passed down. I have never sold an artifact in my life and do not plan to. I have showed you guy's pieces that i have personally found only to be discredited. I respect and understand everyone's skepticism of some of them as a lot of them are very high end items. It would do me no good whatsoever to show my Museum Grade as they would meet the same fate. I would never ever post anything on this or any other page that not only i, but my authenticators as well has approved. Once again - I Apologize to people who i have hurt with my posts. I will not post anymore but would like to continue following as i still have hopes of meeting new friends. Be kind to each other and God bless! Mogi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread