Merry Christmas and thanks

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I started this amazing hobby about two years ago and I have to admit it has transformed me into a new person. I now never can look straight ahead (eyes now glued to the ground) and have learned so much about local history and preservation. This team has also enabled me to think outside my box and my area and has expanded my knowledge so much. I thank you for your patience with my earlier posts, I thank u for the sometimes crazy comments that make me laugh, and I thank you for sharing your personal stories.

The other day my son had to make a list for scouts about what teams he is apart of he listed soccer, baseball, our family, church, and so on. It made me think about my teams, friends, and family - and this forum came to my mind. I think of us as a team. A team that preserves history in some cases ancestors or just history in general of the natives.

Simply, just trying to thank each of you.
All of your talents and experience is much appreciated. I truly feel blessed and hope one day our paths cross. I wish everyone a safe and merry Christmas and wish more success in 2017.

Again thank you, god bless you all!

Upvote 0

chase2

May 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I usually don't add but I will now, thanks Hope you don't mind.
Merry Christmas All! And all I mean that! A community that wants to find and preserve the past. A special group, and one that I am a part of. The posts, the inquires, to learn, you are a special. Those that know and those that ask, we become educated with each post. For me it’s Christmas time when I see all your posts, those finds, and learn from all those that give input.
I want to say I have gotten a present every day! Thank you all!
Regards Chase

Geradot

May 29, 2015
Kamcha
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas All !!!! Great luck to all !!!
Regards ....

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
let me add too the willingness to share knowledge and great debates we have from time to time that don't degenerate into shouting matches. i enjoy when two respected voices disagree and make point by point observations. on the other hand i also think it is time for a not-afact or Jesuit stone section too...those arguments are getting tedious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread